|City||Mountain View, California|
|Broadcast area||San Francisco Bay Area|
|Callsign meaning||K Saint Francis High School (original owner)|
|Former frequencies||90.5 MHz (1970s-1982)|
88.1 MHz (1982-1999)
(Mountain View Public Broadcasting)
KSFH is an American non-commercial educational F.M. radio station licensed to operate on 87.9 MHz with an effective radiated power of 10 watts. KSFH started as the radio station of Saint Francis High School at Mountain View, California. It was sold to Mountain View Public Broadcasting in 2015, with the sale being consummated on October 7 that year. KSFH is one of only two radio stations licensed to operate on 87.9 MHz in the United States.
KSFH was started by Saint Francis High School with its first application for a construction permit being filed on December 11, 1972. The KSFH callsign was issued to the construction permit on February 12, 1973. KSFH was first licensed March 16, 1976.
Saint Francis High School applied to move KSFH to 100.7 MHz on February 19, 2015, and granted on August 7 that year. KSFH went off-air on July 31, 2016, & resumed operations on July 28, 2017.
- KSFH's technical data from the F.C.C.'s C.D.B.S.; retrieved April 29, 2019.
- Consummation notice to the F.C.C.: October 8, 2015; retrieved April 29, 2019.
- Radio Insight, February 22, 2015 "FCC Applications 2/22: One Less on 87.9"; retrieved April 29, 2019.
- History cards for KSFH, retrieved April 29, 2019.
- Request for waiver of 73.509, granted August 7, 2015; retrieved April 29, 2019.
- Request for STA, filed May 12, 2017; retrieved April 29, 2019.
- Resumption of operations, dated July 28, 2017. Retrieved from the F.C.C.'s website April 29, 2019.
- Query the FCC's FM station database for KSFH
- Radio-Locator information on KSFH
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for KSFH