|City||Ash Grove, Missouri|
|Broadcast area||Springfield, Missouri|
|Slogan||Springfield's News Talk FM|
|Format||News Talk Information|
|Sister stations||KRVI, KSGF, KSPW, KTTS-FM|
KSGF-FM (104.1 FM) is a radio station broadcasting a News Talk Information format. Licensed to Ash Grove, Missouri, United States, it serves the Springfield, Missouri area. The station is owned by SummitMedia.
Journal Communications and the E. W. Scripps Company announced on July 30, 2014 that the two companies would merge to create a new broadcast company under the E.W. Scripps Company name that owned the two companies' broadcast properties, including KSGF-FM. The transaction was completed in 2015, pending shareholder and regulatory approvals. Scripps exited radio in 2018; the Springfield stations went to SummitMedia in a four-market, $47 million deal completed on November 1, 2018.
KSGF broadcasts a News/Talk radio format. Weekday programming includes a local morning show from 6-9am called, "KSGF Mornings with Nick Reed," hosted by Nick Reed with executive producer Kortni Tucker. The remainder of the weekday is taken up by syndicated shows hosted by Glenn Beck from 9am to Noon, Dana Loesch  from Noon to 2pm, Sean Hannity from 2pm to 5pm, Mark Levin from 5pm to 8pm, Michael Savage from 8pm to 11pm, Dana Loesch hour 3 at 11pm, Red Eye Radio from Midnight to 5am, and Clark Howard at 5am.
- "E.W. Scripps, Journal Merging Broadcast Ops". TVNewsCheck. July 30, 2014. Retrieved July 31, 2014.
- "Scripps Completes Two More Pieces Of Radio Division Sale". Inside Radio. November 2, 2018. Retrieved November 2, 2018.
- "Station Information Profile". Arbitron.
- Query the FCC's FM station database for KSGF
- Radio-Locator information on KSGF
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for KSGF
|This article about a radio station in Missouri is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|