|Branding||News Radio 1400|
|Slogan||"Your Regional News Authority"|
|Power||1,000 watts (unlimited)|
(MRR License LLC)
|Sister stations||KLSC, KMAL|
KSIM (1400 AM) is a radio station licensed to serve Sikeston, Missouri, United States. The station is owned by Max Media and licensed to MRR License LLC. It airs a News/Talk format. KSIM shares significant programming with sister station KZIM.
In December 2003, Mississippi River Radio, acting as Max Media LLC (John Trinder, president/COO), reached an agreement to purchase WCIL, WCIL-FM, WUEZ, WXLT, WOOZ-FM, WJPF, KGIR, KZIM, KEZS-FM, KCGQ-FM, KMAL, KLSC, KWOC, KJEZ, KKLR-FM, KGKS, and KSIM from the Zimmer Radio Group (James L. Zimmer, owner). The reported value of this 17 station transaction was $43 million.
- "Station Information Profile". Arbitron. Archived from the original on 2010-03-01.
- "Call Sign History". FCC Media Bureau CDBS Public Access Database.
- Homan, John D. (2003-12-19). "Zimmer sells 17 radio stations". Southern Illinoisan.
The Zimmer Radio Group, a family-owned media company, announced Wednesday it will sell 17 of its 32 stations [...] to Mississippi River Radio.
- "Changing Hands - 1/12/2004". Broadcasting & Cable. 2004-01-12.
- KSIM official website
- Query the FCC's AM station database for KSIM
- Radio-Locator Information on KSIM
- Query Nielsen Audio's AM station database for KSIM
|This article about a radio station in Missouri is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|