Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (October 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|First air date||1975|
|Owner||Associated Students of St. Mary's College|
Since the station's inception in 1975, it has been entirely student-run.
Student DJs have the opportunity to play music at school events such as barbecues, club meetings, or community building events.
- 1975 – Inception
- 1978 – Shut down when it lost its home in a condemned dorm when it was remodeled.
- 1979 – Reopened with new equipment in the Student Union Building with a grant from the TransAmerica corporation.
- 2012 – Began streaming online via a website called TuneIn.
- Query the FCC's FM station database for KSMC
- Radio-Locator information on KSMC
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for KSMC
|This article about a radio station in California is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|