|Broadcast area||Flint Hills|
|Branding||97.7 The Dawg|
|Slogan||Flint Hills' Classic Rock|
|First air date||1990 (at 95.3)|
|HAAT||178 meters (584 feet)|
|Former frequencies||95.3 MHz (1990-2002)|
|Owner||My Town Media, Inc.
(My Town Media, Inc.)
This station received its original construction permit from the Federal Communications Commission on October 31, 1989. The new station was assigned the call letters KSNP by the FCC on January 23, 1990. KSNP received its license to cover from the FCC on April 15, 1992.
In February 1999, Coffey County Broadcasting Company reached an agreement to sell the station to Southeast Kansas Broadcasting Company, Inc. The deal was approved by the FCC on April 26, 1999, and the transaction was completed on June 25, 1999.
- "Station Information Profile". Arbitron.
- "Application Search Details (BPH-19890214MC)". FCC Media Bureau. October 31, 1989.
- "Call Sign History". FCC Media Bureau CDBS Public Access Database.
- "Application Search Details (BLH-19900716KF)". FCC Media Bureau. April 15, 1992.
- "Application Search Details (BALH-19990204GE)". FCC Media Bureau. June 25, 1999.