|Slogan||Sierra's New Alternative|
|HAAT||899.0 meters (2,949.5 ft)|
|Affiliations||NBC News Radio, Outside Television|
(Benett Kessler II Trust, Benett Kessler Trustee)
KSRW (92.5 FM, TV-33. "Sierra Wave") is a radio station broadcasting an Alternative Rock music format and features programming from Westwood One. The station is rebroadcast on 96.5 at Mammoth Lakes on translator K223BF, which in turn feeds another rebroadcast on 92.5 at Mammoth Mountain on translator K243AK. The station is also rebroadcast to central Mono County on translator K243BC on 96.5 FM from Conway Summit, CA  KSRW also runs KSRW-LP, channel 33, broadcasting Local News and featuring programming from Outside Television, licensed to Mammoth Lakes, California. Licensed to Independence, California, USA, the KSRW 92.5 radio station serves the Bishop, Ridgecrest, Mammoth Lakes and June Lake areas. The station is currently owned by licensee Benett Kessler II Trust, which is owned by investors and its employees. KSRW flipped to the Alternative Rock format on September 6, 2015, after having an adult contemporary format for many years.
- "Sierra Wave Radio changing format, becoming … Alt 92.5". Sierra Wave Media. September 6, 2015. Retrieved June 18, 2017.
- "KSRW Facility Record". United States Federal Communications Commission, audio division. Retrieved 2010-02-28.
- "KSRW-FM Technical Details". radio-locator. Retrieved June 18, 2017.
- Official website
- KSRW Live Radio Stream (Tunein.com)
- Query the FCC's FM station database for KSRW
- Radio-Locator information on KSRW
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for KSRW
|This article about a radio station in California is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|