From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For the airport in Sturgeon Bay, Wisconsin, assigned ICAO code KSUE, see Door County Cherryland Airport.
|Broadcast area||Sierra Nevada|
|Format||News Talk Information|
|Affiliations||Premiere Radio Networks, ABC Radio, Westwood One|
|Owner||Sierra Broadcasting Corporation|
In July 1948, the station's call letters changed from the original KSUH to KSUE. The new designation honored Susan Roop, for whom Susanville was named. She was the daughter of the town's founder.
- "'Sierra Sue'" (PDF). Broadcasting. August 2, 1948. Retrieved 28 December 2014.
- FCC History Cards for KSUE
- Official Website
- Query the FCC's AM station database for KSUE
- Radio-Locator Information on KSUE
- Query Nielsen Audio's AM station database for KSUE
|This article about a radio station in California is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|