KTL could refer to:
- KTL (band), a US duo musical project based in France, originally for the theatrical production “Kindertotenlieder”
- KTL (album), self-titled album by KTL
- KTL, ("Kansanterveyslaitos"), the National Public Health Institute of Finland
- KTL, Korean Testing Lab (ko:한국산업기술시험원), Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy (South Korea)
- Kirton Lindsey railway station, National Rail station code KTL.
- Kitale Airport, Kenya IATA airport code KTL
- Koroshi language; ISO 639-3 language code KTL
- Kwun Tong Line, which is one of the line's initial in Hong Kong Mass Transit Railway system.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title KTL.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.