Jump to navigation Jump to search
KTL could refer to:
- KTL (band), a US duo musical project based in France, originally for the theatrical production “Kindertotenlieder”
- KTL (album), self-titled album by KTL
- KTL, ("Kansanterveyslaitos"), the National Public Health Institute of Finland
- KTL, Korean Testing Lab (ko:한국산업기술시험원), Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy (South Korea)
- Kirton Lindsey railway station, National Rail station code KTL.
- Kitale Airport, Kenya IATA airport code KTL
- Koroshi language; ISO 639-3 language code KTL
- Kwun Tong Line, which is one of the line's initial in Hong Kong Mass Transit Railway system.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title KTL.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.