Jump to navigation Jump to search
KTL could refer to:
- KTL (band), a US duo musical project based in France, originally for the theatrical production “Kindertotenlieder”
- KTL (album), self-titled album by KTL
- KTL, ("Kansanterveyslaitos"), the National Public Health Institute of Finland
- Chemical Workers' Union (Finland), a former Finnish trade union
- KTL, Korean Testing Lab (ko:한국산업기술시험원), Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy (South Korea)
- kai ta loipa (και τα λοιπα) Greek abbreviation for 'and the rest'