|Broadcast area||Fort Smith, Arkansas|
|Branding||ESPN Sportsradio 96.3|
|First air date||July 25, 1990|
|HAAT||401 meters (1,316 ft)|
|Former callsigns||KOUA (July 25, 1990 - July 17, 1995)|
|Owner||Pearson Broadcasting of Mena|
KTTG (96.3 FM, ESPN Sportsradio 96.3) is a radio station broadcasting a Sports radio format. Licensed to Mena, Arkansas, United States, the station serves the Ft. Smith area. The station is currently owned by Pearson Broadcasting of Mena and features programming from ESPN Radio.
KTTG airs local programming and national programming. Local programming includes "The Morning Rush" with Derek Ruscin & Tommy Craft, The Herd with Colin Cowherd, The Scott Van Pelt Show, Sports Talk with Bo Mattingly and The Paul Finebaum Show. KTTG carries Arkansas Razorbacks football, basketball, and baseball.
- "Station Information Profile". Arbitron. Summer 2009. Retrieved 2009-08-22.
- "KTTG Facility Record". United States Federal Communications Commission, audio division. Retrieved 2009-08-22.
- Station Information
- Official website
- Query the FCC's FM station database for KTTG
- Radio-Locator information on KTTG
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for KTTG
|This article about a radio station in Arkansas is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|