Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up KTV in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
KTV may refer to:
- Karaoke television, a form of interactive musical entertainment
- Karaoke box, a karaoke entertainment establishment (the name KTV is particularly used in China and Cambodia)
- Either of two quite different measures of dialysis adequacy, whose values cannot be compared:
- Kansai Telecasting Corporation, Japan
- Kent Television, a student-led television station in Canterbury, Kent, UK
- Kohavision, an Albanian-language station in Kosovo
- KTV Ltd., Falkland Islands
- K-TV, a Catholic television station based in Opfenbach, Germany
- Kurdistan TV, a Kurdish-language station based in Iraq
- Kuwait TV, Kuwait's official television station based in Kuwait city
- KTV (India), a Tamil-language movie channel owned by Sun TV Network, India
- KTV (Indonesia) PT Kmedia televisi Gramedia, Jakarta
- KTV Riga Latvia Riga.
- Kids & Teens TV, based in Florida, USA
- Karaoke Television, a Great Belize Television musical show
- Kröpeliner-Tor-Vorstadt, a neighbourhood (previously a suburb) in Rostock, Germany
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title KTV.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.