|Look up KTV in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
KTV may refer to:
- Karaoke Tay Vịn, a form of interactive musical entertainment
- Karaoke box, a karaoke entertainment establishment (the name KTV is particularly used in China, Taiwan and Cambodia)
- Either of two quite different measures of dialysis adequacy, whose values cannot be compared:
- KTV Ltd., Falkland Islands
- Kansai Telecasting Corporation, Japan
- Kent Television, a student-led television station in Canterbury, Kent, UK
- Kohavision, an Albanian-language station in Kosovo
- Kurdistan TV, a Kurdish-language station based in Iraq
- Kuwait TV, Kuwait's official television station based in Kuwait city.
- KTV (India), a Tamil-language movie channel owned by Sun TV Network, India
- Kids & Teens TV, based in Florida, USA
- Karaoke Television, a Great Belize Television musical show
- Kröpeliner-Tor-Vorstadt, a neighbourhood (previously a suburb) in Rostock, Germany
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title KTV.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.