From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from KUNI)
Kuni may refer to:
- Kuni-no-miya (久邇) ōke (princely house), second oldest branch of the Japanese Imperial Family created from branches of the Fushimi-no-miya house
- Kuni Nagako
- Kuni, an alias of the music artist, DJ, and music producer Kuniyuki Takahashi.
- Kuni, a character played by Gedde Watanabe in UHF, who also appeared in an episode of The Weird Al Show
- Kuni, Gunma, a former village in Gunma, Japan
- Kuni-kyō, an 8th-century capital of Japan
- Provinces of Japan
- Kuni (woreda), Ethiopia
- Kuni, Eastern Cape, a township in Buffalo City, South Africa
KUNI may refer to:
- KUNI (FM), radio station belonging to the University of Northern Iowa
- KUNI, ICAO designation for Gordon K. Bush Airport near Athens, Ohio
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kuni.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.