From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from KUSU)
Kusu or KUSU may refer to:
- awamori - aged awamori, a drink native to Okinawa, Japan
- Kusu, Mie, a former town in Mie Prefecture, Japan
- Kusu, Ōita, a town in Ōita Prefecture, Japan
- Kusu District, Ōita, a district in Ōita Prefecture, Japan
- Kusu Station, a railway station in Japan
- Kusunoki (ship), several ships have been named Kusunoki or Kusu (楠 or くす?, "camphor tree")
- Kusu Island, an island in Singapore
- KUSU-FM, a radio station in Logan, Utah, United States
- Keele University Students' Union, a university students' union at Keele University, United Kingdom
- Kingston University Students' Union, London, United Kingdom
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kusu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.