|Broadcast area||Glenwood Springs, Colorado|
|Frequency||96.7 MHz (also on HD Radio)|
|Audience share||2.7 (Fa'07, R&R)|
|Owner||Colorado Radio Marketing, LLC|
KUUR is part of a simulcast known as Your Radio serving the Aspen, Colorado area including 101.1 (Aspen, Snowmass), 96.7 Carbondale and 107.7 (Glenwood Springs). Your Radio describes its programming format as cool contemporary music. The station was founded by Marcos A. Rodriguez. Licensed to Carbondale, Colorado, the station was the first radio station in that area with the ability to do digital broadcasting. The station also serves the Aspen Glenwood Springs area. The station is owned by Colorado Radio Marketing, LLC.. KUUR became the first American radio station to broadcast its programs in Bethlehem when, in December 2012, it was involved in a special arrangement with Radio Mawwal 101.7 FM there, which saw the broadcast of a section of KUUR's Christmas programming on that station throughout the Christmas season.
In addition to the main station, KUUR is relayed by three additional translators to widen its broadcast area.
|City of license||ERP
|K242BL||96.3||Glenwood Springs, Colorado||15||D||FCC|
|K299AC||107.7||Glenwood Springs, Colorado||100||D||FCC|
- "Aspen Market Ratings". Radio & Records.
- Brent Gardner-Smith (31 December 2009). "Local media mogul buys Glenwood radio translators". Aspen Daily News. Retrieved 24 January 2013.
- "KUUR Facility Record". United States Federal Communications Commission, audio division.
- "KUUR Station Information Profile". Arbitron.
- "KUUR Aspen Brings the Best of American Christmas Music to the City of Bethlehem". PR Newswire. 21 December 2012. Retrieved 23 January 2012.
- Query the FCC's FM station database for KUUR
- Radio-Locator information on KUUR
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for KUUR
|This article about a radio station in Colorado is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|