|Garfleld / Austin, Texas|
Digital: 17 (UHF)|
Virtual: 17 (PSIP)
17.1 MiCasa Network|
17.4 Jewelry TV
17.5 Shop LC
(HC2 LPTV Holdings, Inc.)
(it is unknown whether or not this station signed on under these calls)
|Former channel number(s)||
LAT TV (2006-2008)|
Soul of the South (2013-2015)
|Transmitter power||15 kW|
In December 2010, the station's call letters changed from KVAT-LP to KVAT-LD.
In June 2013, KVAT-LD was slated to be sold to Landover 5 LLC as part of a larger deal involving 51 other low-power television stations; the sale fell through in June 2016. Mako Communications sold its stations, including KVAT-LD, to HC2 Holdings in 2017.
- Seyler, Dave (June 24, 2013). "Anatomy of an LPTV deal extravaganza". Television Business Report. Retrieved July 3, 2013.
- "Notification of Non-consummation". CDBS Public Access. Federal Communications Commission. June 29, 2016. Retrieved January 20, 2018.
- "APPLICATION FOR CONSENT TO ASSIGNMENT OF BROADCAST STATION CONSTRUCTION PERMIT OR LICENSE". CDBS Public Access. Federal Communications Commission. September 8, 2017. Retrieved January 20, 2018.
- Query the FCC's TV station database for KVAT
- Query TV Fool's coverage map for KVAT
- BIAfn's Media Web Database -- Information on KVAT-LD
|This article about a television station in Texas is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|