KVP may refer to:
- Kalamazoo Vegetable Parchment, a defunct papermill that lent its name to Parchment, Michigan, USA
- Katholieke Volkspartij (Catholic People's Party), a former Dutch political party
- Karur Vysya Bank, a private-sector Indian bank
- Key Value Pair, a fundamental data representation in computing systems and applications
- Peak kilovoltage (kVp), a unit of radiation used in x-ray imaging
- Kisan Vikas Patra, a fixed interest bond issued by the Indian Government
- K. V. P. Ramachandra Rao, Indian Member of Parliament
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title KVP.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.