|City||Santa Barbara, California|
|Broadcast area||Santa Barbara and Goleta|
|First air date||2017|
|Callsign meaning||K CalVaRY Chapel|
|Owner||Calvary Chapel Santa Barbara|
KVRY-LP 99.5 MHz is a low-power FM radio station serving Santa Barbara, California and nearby Goleta. It was one of the radio stations that obtained a low-power broadcast license during the FCC's LPFM "window" for applications. After obtaining the license, KVRY-LP was granted a construction permit on February 10, 2003, and began broadcasting on February 7, 2006. KVRY-LP's license was cancelled on December 1, 2013 for failing to file an application for renewal.
On August 20, 2014 Calvary Chapel of Santa Barbara was granted a Federal Communications Commission construction permit for a new low-power FM radio station with the same KVRY-LP call letters. The license to cover was granted on June 29, 2017. The city of license changed from Goleta to Santa Barbara, the frequency changed from 96.3 MHz to 99.5 MHz and it broadcasts from a different transmitter site.
- "Federal Communications Commission Low Power FM Station License Facility Id: 196041" (PDF). Federal Communications Commission. June 29, 2017. Retrieved July 5, 2017.
- Calvary Chapel Santa Barbara
- Query the FCC's FM station database for KVRY
- Radio-Locator information on KVRY-LP
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for KVRY