|City||Saint Helena, California|
|Broadcast area||Napa Valley|
|Frequency||99.3 FM (MHz)|
|Owner||Will Marcencia and Julissa Marcencia |
(Wine Down Media LLC)
First air date
|HAAT||79 meters (259 ft)|
The station was founded by Thomas L. Young and initially went on the air in 1975. In May 2017 an announcement was made that the station along with sister station KVON had been sold by Wine Country Broadcasting to Wine Down Media for $425,000. The transaction was consummated on August 1, 2017.
The station is also heard in Calistoga, California through a translator at 103.5 MHz.
|City of license||ERP
|K278AH||103.5||Calistoga, California||80||−186 m (−610 ft)||D||FCC|
- "KVYN Facility Record". United States Federal Communications Commission, audio division.
- Sestito, Maria (December 1, 2015). "Former radio station owner dies at age 94". Napa Valley Register. Napa, CA: Lee Enterprises, Inc. Retrieved December 5, 2015.
- "Thomas L. Young". Napa Valley Register. Napa, CA: Lee Enterprises, Inc. December 4, 2015. Retrieved December 5, 2015.
- Huffman, Jennifer (May 14, 2017). "New owners for Napa radio stations KVYN/KVON". Napa Valley Register. Napa, CA: Lee Enterprises, Inc. Retrieved May 14, 2017.
- KVYN's official website
- KVYN in the FCC's FM station database
- KVYN on Radio-Locator
- KVYN in Nielsen Audio's FM station database