|City||Saint Helena, California|
|Broadcast area||Napa Valley|
|Frequency||99.3 FM (MHz)|
|First air date||1975|
|HAAT||79 meters (259 ft)|
|Owner||Will Marcencia and Julissa Marcencia |
(Wine Down Media LLC)
The station was founded by Thomas L. Young and initially went on the air in 1975. In May 2017 an announcement was made that the station along with sister station KVON had been sold by Wine Country Broadcasting to Wine Down Media for $425,000. The transaction was consummated on August 1, 2017.
The station is also heard in Calistoga, California through a translator at 103.5 MHz.
|City of license||ERP
|K278AH||103.5||Calistoga, California||80||−186 m (−610 ft)||D||FCC|
- "KVYN Facility Record". United States Federal Communications Commission, audio division.
- Sestito, Maria (December 1, 2015). "Former radio station owner dies at age 94". Napa Valley Register. Napa, CA: Lee Enterprises, Inc. Retrieved December 5, 2015.
- "Thomas L. Young". Napa Valley Register. Napa, CA: Lee Enterprises, Inc. December 4, 2015. Retrieved December 5, 2015.
- Huffman, Jennifer (May 14, 2017). "New owners for Napa radio stations KVYN/KVON". Napa Valley Register. Napa, CA: Lee Enterprises, Inc. Retrieved May 14, 2017.
- KVYN's official website
- Query the FCC's FM station database for KVYN
- Radio-Locator information on KVYN
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for KVYN
|This article about a radio station in California is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|