|Broadcast area||Brownwood, Texas|
|First air date||1990 (as KCUB-FM)|
|HAAT||102 meters (335 ft)|
|Former callsigns||KVQC (1989-1990)
(For the Love of the Game Broadcasting, LLC)
KWBY-FM (98.5 FM) is a radio station licensed to Ranger, Texas, United States. The station serves the Eastland, Erath and Comanche County areas. The station is currently owned by Terry Slavens, through licensee For the Love of the Game Broadcasting, LLC. Studios are located in Dublin, TX, and the transmitter site is southeast of Eastland, near Lake Leon in Eastland County.
The station plays a Classic Rock Format provided by Westwood One and plays Texas State Network content.
The station was assigned the call letters KVQC on October 31, 1989. On February 6, 1990, the station changed its call sign to KCUB, on June 21, 1990 to KCUB-FM, on May 9, 2011 to KWBY-FM, on October 11, 2012 to KLQM, and on February 19, 2013 to the current KWBY-FM. 
- "Station Information Profile". Arbitron. Summer 2009. Retrieved 2009-09-06.
- "KWBY Facility Record". United States Federal Communications Commission, audio division. Retrieved 2009-09-06.
- "KWBY-FM Call Sign History". United States Federal Communications Commission, audio division. Retrieved 2009-09-06.
- "FCC Application". Federal Communications Commission.
- Query the FCC's FM station database for KWBY
- Radio-Locator information on KWBY
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for KWBY
|This article about a radio station in Texas is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|