From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|City||San Angelo, Texas|
|Broadcast area||San Angelo, Texas|
|Branding||101.9 The Fire!|
|HAAT||104 meters (341 ft)|
|Former callsigns||KKLK (1990-1995)|
KWFR (101.9 FM) is a radio station broadcasting a Classic rock music format. Licensed to San Angelo, Texas, United States, the station serves the San Angelo area. The station is currently owned by Foster Communications.
- "Station Information Profile". Arbitron. Summer 2009. Retrieved 2009-09-24.
- "KWFR Facility Record". United States Federal Communications Commission, audio division. Retrieved 2009-09-24.
- "KWFR Call Sign History". United States Federal Communications Commission, audio division. Retrieved 2009-09-24.
- "FCC Application". Federal Communications Commission.
- Query the FCC's FM station database for KWFR
- Radio-Locator information on KWFR
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for KWFR
|This article about a radio station in Texas is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|