|City||Poplar Bluff, Missouri|
|Translator(s)||93.3 FM (K227BK)|
|First air date||May 10, 1938|
|Power||5,000 watts (day)|
500 watts (night)
|Affiliations||Citadel Media, Westwood One, CBS Radio|
Mississippi River Radio
(MRR License LLC)
|Sister stations||KJEZ, KKLR-FM|
KWOC (930 AM, "News/Talk 930") is an American radio station licensed to serve the community of Poplar Bluff, Missouri. The station, established in 1938, is currently owned by Max Media's Mississippi River Radio and the broadcast license is held by MRR License LLC.
It broadcasts a news/talk radio format. Syndicated programming includes Coast to Coast AM with George Noory, The Osgood File with Charles Osgood, The Dave Ramsey Show, The Rush Limbaugh Show, The Sean Hannity Show, The Glenn Beck Program, and The Mike Gallagher Show.
- "Directory of AM and FM Radio Stations in the U.S.". 1972 Broadcasting Yearbook. Washington, DC: Broadcasting Publications, Inc. 1972. p. B-122.
- "Station Information Profile". Arbitron. Retrieved January 23, 2012.
- "Call Sign History". CDBS Public Access Database. Federal Communications Commission Media Bureau. Retrieved January 23, 2012.
- KWOC official website
- Mississippi River Radio
- Query the FCC's AM station database for KWOC
- Radio-Locator Information on KWOC
- Query Nielsen Audio's AM station database for KWOC
|This article about a radio station in Missouri is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|