|City||Colorado City, Arizona|
|Broadcast area||St. George, Utah|
|Branding||101.9 & 99.1 Dave FM|
|Translator(s)||99.1 K256CD (Cedar City, UT)
101.9 K270BV (St. George, UT)
|First air date||1992 (as KCCA at 107.3)|
|HAAT||347 meters (1,138 ft)|
|Former callsigns||KCCA (1991-2001)
|Former frequencies||107.3 MHz (1992-2013)|
|Owner||Cherry Creek Radio
(CCR-St. George IV, LLC)
KXFF (106.1 FM) is a radio station broadcasting an adult hits format. Licensed to Colorado City, Arizona, United States, the station is currently owned by Cherry Creek Radio. As of March 30, 2012, the station dropped its oldies format to become a simulcast of sister station KHKR-AM, an ESPN Radio affiliate. On January 1, 2017 KXFF changed their format from classic country to adult hits, branded as "101.9 & 99.1 Dave FM".
The station was assigned the call letters KCCA on 1991-05-31. On 2001-04-25, the station changed its call sign to KZNZ, on 2003-02-18 to KMXM, and on 2006-09-20 to the current KXFF.
- "KXFF Facility Record". United States Federal Communications Commission, audio division.
- "KUNF-A/St. George, UT Gets FM Simulcast With Flip Of KXFF".
- Variety Hits Dave FM Replaces Classic Country in Helena and St. George Radioinsight - January 1, 2017
- "KXFF Call Sign History". United States Federal Communications Commission, audio division.
- Query the FCC's FM station database for KXFF
- Radio-Locator information on KXFF
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for KXFF
- Query the FCC's FM station database for K256CD
- Radio-Locator information on K256CD
- Query the FCC's FM station database for K270BV
- Radio-Locator information on K270BV
|This article about a radio station in Arizona is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|