|City of license||Eagle, Idaho|
|Broadcast area||Boise, Idaho|
|Branding||107.9 Lite FM|
|Slogan||"Continuous Lite Favorites"|
|First air date||September 1994|
|HAAT||818 meters (2684 feet)|
|Callsign meaning||LT = "Lite"|
|Former callsigns||KRVG (1992-1994, CP)|
(Townsquare Media Boise License, LLC)
|Sister stations||KAWO, KCIX, KFXD, KIDO, KSAS-FM|
KXLT-FM (107.9 FM, "107.9 Lite FM") is a radio station licensed to the community of Eagle, Idaho, and serving the Boise metropolitan area. The station is owned by Peak Broadcasting and licensed to Peak Broadcasting of Boise Licenses, LLC. It airs an adult contemporary music format.
On August 30, 2013, a deal was announced in which Townsquare Media would purchase Peak Broadcasting's stations, including KXLT-FM. The deal is part of Cumulus Media's acquisition of Dial Global; Townsquare will swap Peak's Fresno, California stations to Cumulus for its stations in Dubuque, Iowa and Poughkeepsie, New York, and Peak, Townsquare, and Dial Global are all controlled by Oaktree Capital Management. The sale to Townsquare was completed on November 14, 2013.
- "Call Sign History". FCC Media Bureau CDBS Public Access Database.
- "Station Information Profile". Arbitron.
- "Official: Cumulus Buys Dial Global, Spins Some Stations To Townsquare; Peak Stations Sold To Townsquare, Fresno Spun To Cumulus". All Access. August 30, 2013. Retrieved August 30, 2013.
- "Cumulus Makes Dial Global And Townsquare Deals Official". RadioInsight. August 30, 2013. Retrieved August 30, 2013.
- "Cumulus-Townsquare-Peak Deal Closes". All Access. November 15, 2013. Retrieved November 16, 2013.
- KXLT-FM official website
- Query the FCC's FM station database for KXLT
- Radio-Locator information on KXLT
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for KXLT
|This article about a radio station in Idaho is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|