|Branding||Enid's Outdoor Station|
|Slogan||Taking Enid Television Broadcasting into the Future|
|Channels||Digital: 31 (VHF)|
|Owner||ME3 Communications Company|
|Founded||November 21, 1994|
|Former affiliations||Pursuit Channel, America One|
|Transmitter power||12.5 kW|
(cancelled KXOK-LP, 41006)
KXOK-LD is a low-power television station in Enid, Oklahoma, broadcasting locally in analog on UHF channel 32 and digitally as KXOK-LD on VHF channel 31 as an affiliate of both the Retro TV, MundoFox and Azteca America.
The station is currently owned by ME3 Communications Company of Oklahoma City, and managed by Jack Mills.
The station was founded November 21, 1994, under the call sign K32DZ, by Media Manics Incorporated of Enid, and managed by Charles D. Pearson. Its call sign changed to KXOK-LP on November 23, 2001. Rex Faulkner began managing the station in 2002. In 2002, the station built a new studio in Oakwood Mall, where it produced a local newscast and held auctions. Ownership was officially transferred to Faulkner on January 22, 2004. The station remained in Faulkner's ownership until his death in 2005, and was managed by Dixie Meyer, executrix of the Estate of Rex Faulkner until its sale to ME3 Communications in 2007. On July 8, 2009, the station's call sign changed again to KXOK-LD.
In 2004, the station filed a lawsuit against the University Network for breach of contract. The University Network filed a countersuit for copyright infringement. The station had been broadcasting programming featuring Dr. Gene Scott since November 2002. Past programming has also included The Box, Horse TV, Americana Music Television, and The Sportsman Channel.
The station's digital channel is multiplexed:
|Channel||Video||Aspect||PSIP Short Name||Programming|
- FCC Information for KXOK-LD.
- FCC Call-sign Public Notice Report no. 421
- Barron, Robert. "Attorney Faulkner purchases Enid television station," Enid News & Eagle November 19, 2001
- Barron, Robert. "Sale may help clear up TV Station's 'Confused Mess,'" Enid News & Eagle January 7, 2004
- "Enid Attorney Found Dead," Enid News & Eagle February 24, 2005
- Barron, Robert. "KXOK files Lawsuit Against TV Preacher," Enid News & Eagle February 12, 2004
- Barron, Robert. "Network Sues KXOK, Faulkner," Enid News & Eagle April 26, 2004
- Barron, Robert. "Attorney fires back at KXOK," Enid News & Eagle March 11, 2004
- RabbitEars TV Query for KXOK