|Broadcast area||Rochester, Minnesota|
|Slogan||"Rochester's Best Variety"|
|Format||Commercial; Adult Contemporary|
(Townsquare Media Rochester License, LLC)
|Sister stations||KFIL, KFIL-FM, KDCZ, KDZZ, KOLM, KWWK, KROC, KROC-FM|
KYBA (105.3 FM, "Today's Hits and Yesterday's Favorites Y-105") is a radio station licensed to Stewartville, Minnesota and located in Rochester, Minnesota. The station runs on an adult contemporary format. It is under ownership of Townsquare Media.
On August 30, 2013, a deal was announced in which Townsquare would acquire 53 Cumulus Media stations, including KYBA, for $238 million. The deal is part of Cumulus' acquisition of Dial Global; Townsquare and Dial Global are both controlled by Oaktree Capital Management. The sale to Townsquare was completed on November 14, 2013.
- "Official: Cumulus Buys Dial Global, Spins Some Stations To Townsquare; Peak Stations Sold To Townsquare, Fresno Spun To Cumulus". All Access. August 30, 2013. Retrieved August 30, 2013.
- "Cumulus Makes Dial Global And Townsquare Deals Official". RadioInsight. August 30, 2013. Retrieved August 30, 2013.
- "Cumulus-Townsquare-Peak Deal Closes". All Access. November 15, 2013. Retrieved November 16, 2013.
- Y-105 KYBA official website
- Query the FCC's FM station database for KYBA
- Radio-Locator information on KYBA
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for KYBA
|This article about a radio station in Minnesota is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|