KYE may refer to:
- Kye (given name)
- An initialism of Know Your Enemy (disambiguation)
- KYE Systems Corp., a computer parts manufacturer
- Kye (video game)
- Kye, (also kai) a rich, sweet, warm chocolatey drink served in some navies
- Kye Sones, English singer-songwriter
- A cow (plural=kine) in Scotland or northern England.
- Kye Buddhist Monastery, Lahaul & Spiti District, Himachal Pradesh, India.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title KYE.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.