|City||Lake Charles, Louisiana|
|Broadcast area||Southwestern Louisiana|
|Slogan||"Southwest Louisiana's Country Leader"|
|Frequency||96.1 FM MHz|
|First air date||January, 1976|
|HAAT||146 meters (479 ft)|
|Callsign meaning||play on the word "Kicks"|
|Former callsigns||KSNS (1976-1981)|
(Cumulus Licensing LLC)
|Sister stations||KAOK, KBIU, KKGB, KQLK, KXZZ|
- Broadcasting Yearbook 2010 (PDF). ProQuest, LLC/Reed Publishing (Nederland), B.V. 2010. p. D-254. Retrieved June 15, 2015.
- "Arbitron Station Information Profiles". Nielsen Audio/Nielsen Holdings. Retrieved June 15, 2015.
- "KYKZ Facility Record". Federal Communications Commission, audio division. Retrieved June 15, 2015.
- Kicks 96 Online
- Query the FCC's FM station database for KYKZ
- Radio-Locator information on KYKZ
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for KYKZ
|This article about a radio station in Louisiana is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|