|City||Lake Charles, Louisiana|
|Broadcast area||Southwest Louisiana|
|Slogan||Southwest Louisiana's Country Leader|
|Frequency||96.1 FM MHz|
|First air date||January, 1976|
|HAAT||146 meters (479 ft)|
|Callsign meaning||play on the word "Kicks"|
|Former callsigns||KSNS (1976-1981)|
|Owner||Cumulus Media |
(Cumulus Licensing LLC)
|Sister stations||KAOK, KBIU, KKGB, KQLK, KXZZ|
KYKZ is a Country formatted broadcast radio station licensed to Lake Charles, Louisiana, serving Southwestern Louisiana. KYKZ is owned and operated by Cumulus Media. Its studios are located on Broad Street in downtown Lake Charles and its transmitter is in Sulphur, Louisiana.
- Broadcasting Yearbook 2010 (PDF). ProQuest, LLC/Reed Publishing (Nederland), B.V. 2010. p. D-254. Retrieved June 15, 2015.
- "Arbitron Station Information Profiles". Nielsen Audio/Nielsen Holdings. Retrieved June 15, 2015.
- "KYKZ Facility Record". Federal Communications Commission, audio division. Retrieved June 15, 2015.
- Kicks 96 Online
- Query the FCC's FM station database for KYKZ
- Radio-Locator information on KYKZ
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for KYKZ
|This article about a radio station in Louisiana is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|