|Broadcast area||Billings Metropolitan Area|
|Translator(s)||104.5 K283CP (Billings)|
|First air date||October 28, 2004|
|Power||1,000 watts day
1,000 watts night
|Owner||Sun Mountain, Inc.|
|Sister stations||KBSR, KHDN|
KYLW (1450 AM, "Wild 104.5") is a radio station broadcasting a rhythmic contemporary format. Licensed to Lockwood, Montana, United States, the station serves the Billings area. The station is currently owned by Sun Mountain, Inc.
On November 28, 2016 KYLW returned to the air with a rhythmic contemporary format, branded as "Wild 104.5" (simulcast on FM translator K283CP Billings).
- Query the FCC's AM station database for KYLW
- Radio-Locator Information on KYLW
- Query Nielsen Audio's AM station database for KYLW
- Query the FCC's FM station database for K283CP
- Radio-Locator information on K283CP
|This article about a radio station in Montana is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|