From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|City||Twin Falls, Idaho|
|Broadcast area||Twin Falls, Idaho|
|Branding||102.1 The Bull|
|Slogan||Idaho's All Star Country|
|Frequency||102.1 MHz (also on HD Radio)|
(Twin Falls, relays HD3)
(Twin Falls, relays HD2)
|First air date||2007 (as KIRQ)|
HD2: Modern rock "105.1 I-Rock"
HD3: Soft AC "95.1 The Breeze"
|Former callsigns||KISI (2005-2006)
|Owner||Locally Owned Radio|
On February 10, 2016 KYUN rebranded from "102.1 The Canyon" to "102.1 The Bull".
- Query the FCC's FM station database for KYUN
- Radio-Locator information on KYUN
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for KYUN
- Query the FCC's FM station database for K236BS
- Radio-Locator information on K236BS
- Query the FCC's FM station database for K286CH
- Radio-Locator information on K286CH
|This article about a radio station in Idaho is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|