|Broadcast area||Casper, Wyoming|
|First air date||2008 (as KHAD)|
|Former callsigns||KHAD (2005-2009)|
|Owner||Robert D. Breck, Jr.
(Breck Media Group Wyoming, Inc.)
|Sister stations||KMXW, KTED|
KZQL (105.5 FM, "KOOL 105") is a radio station licensed to serve Mills, Wyoming, United States. The station, which began licensed broadcasting in 2008, is owned by Robert D. Breck, Jr., through licensee Breck Media Group Wyoming, Inc.
On Sundays the station airs Casey Kasem's American Top 40: The '70s. The station also features WeatherBug weather forecasts, as well as ABC Radio newscasts throughout the day.
This station received its original construction permit from the Federal Communications Commission on March 9, 2005. The new station was assigned the call letters KHAD by the FCC on April 7, 2005. KHAD received its license to cover from the FCC on April 18, 2008.
On February 23, 2009, KZQL was granted a new construction permit to increase its effective radiated power to 17,000 watts, lower the broadcast antenna's height above average terrain to 506 meters (1660 feet), and move the transmitter site slightly northeast to 42°44'30"N, 106°18'29"W. This permit expired on February 23, 2012.
- "Call Sign History". FCC Media Bureau CDBS Public Access Database.
- "Station Information Profile". Arbitron.
- "Application Search Details (BNPH-20050103AAK)". FCC Media Bureau. March 9, 2005.
- "Application Search Details (BLH-20080304AAP )". FCC Media Bureau. April 18, 2008.
- "Application Search Details (BPH-20081229ABP)". FCC Media Bureau. February 23, 2009.