|• Total||5.33 km2 (2.06 sq mi)|
|Elevation||490 m (1,610 ft)|
Gallows Cave (Slovene: Pod gavgah) lies northwest of the settlement. In the mid-20th century older residents recalled finding beams set up in the rock near the cave reputed to be gallows dating back to French rule under the Illyrian Provinces. Gallows were also erected at the site by Count Petazzi.
The name of the settlement was changed from Kačiče to Kačiče–Pared in 1952.
- Statistical Office of the Republic of Slovenia
- Divača municipal site Archived 2009-03-02 at the Wayback Machine.
- Savnik, Roman, ed. 1968. Krajevni leksikon Slovenije, vol. 1. Ljubljana: Državna založba Slovenije, p. 329.
- Spremembe naselij 1948–95. 1996. Database. Ljubljana: Geografski inštitut ZRC SAZU, DZS.
- Roman Catholic Diocese of Koper List of Churches May 2008 Archived 2009-03-06 at the Wayback Machine.
|This article about the Municipality of Divača in Slovenia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|