Kaai Yuki V4
|Developer(s)||AH-Software Co. Ltd.|
|Initial release||December 4, 2009|
Kaai Yuki V4 / October 29th, 2015
|Operating system||Windows, Mac|
|Type||Vocal Synthesizer Application|
Her voice is taken from recordings of an actual elementary school student. However, the name of the one who offered the voice for Yuki is still unknown.
Silhouettes of the AH-Software VOCALOIDs were revealed on a poster on November 6, 2014, however, it was unconfirmed what they were for at the time. On November 20, it was confirmed in the livestream for Vocaloid 4 that they all, with the exception of Tohoku Zunko, would receive Vocaloid 4 updates. It was later confirmed that due to Yuki's original voice provider maturing, possible growl samples would be recorded from a new voice provider. On September 30, Yuki was confirmed to only receive a Natural voicebank, which could be purchased on its own or in a starter package. Her release date was announced to be October 29, 2015.
In an interview, Tomohide Ogata expressed a desire to produce English versions of their Vocals, however, the project is too complex. He went on to explain that because all of their providers are Japanese, they would rather seek English speakers of a similar voice to the Japanese versions from the United States and United Kingdom.
She and Hiyama Kiyoteru were released as "student" and "teacher" vocals.
Yuki is meant to be portrayed as a 9 year old elementary school student. She is said to be "As tall as 10 big apples" and "As heavy as 86 apples". Her red randoseru is a motif of YAMAHA's wind controller, WX5.
-  ASCII.jp - 開発元に聞く、新ボーカロイドの狙いとこれから (We ask the developers, the future aim of the new Vocaloids)
- "AHS公式生放送 第25回(フランクフルトより)". Ustream. Retrieved 27 April 2016.
- "AHSのおがた＠もすかう". Twitter. Retrieved 27 April 2016.
- "VOCALOID4への各社の対応とクリプトンの新技術E.V.E.C." 藤本健の“DTMステーション”. Retrieved 27 April 2016.
- "AHS公式@ドイツでそんらぶ！". Twitter. Retrieved 27 April 2016.
- "VOCALOID - Spirits of Creators No.23 - Mr. Tomohide Ogata-... - Facebook". Retrieved 27 April 2016.