Kaaterskill may refer to:
- Kaaterskill Clove, a deep gorge, or valley, in New York's eastern Catskill Mountains
- Kaaterskill Creek, a tributary of Catskill Creek
- Kaaterskill Falls (disambiguation)
- Kaaterskill High Peak, one of the Catskill Mountains
- Kaaterskill Junction Railroad Station
- Kaaterskill Railroad
- Kaaterskill Railroad Station
- Kaaterskill (ship, 1882), paddle steamer
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kaaterskill.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.