Location of Kabadüz within Turkey.
|• Mayor||Yener Kaya (AKP)|
|• District||351.93 km2 (135.88 sq mi)|
|Elevation||545 m (1,788 ft)|
|• District density||25/km2 (64/sq mi)|
|Time zone||EET (UTC+2)|
|• Summer (DST)||EEST (UTC+3)|
Kabadüz is a town and district of Ordu Province in the Black Sea region of Turkey. According to the 2000 census, population of the district is 11,049 of which 4,018 live in the town of Kabadüz. The district covers an area of 352 km2 (136 sq mi), and the town lies at an elevation of 545 m (1,788 ft).
Kabadüz is a district of green hillsides, 21 km inland from the city of Ordu. The villages of Kabadüz district include Akgüney, Derinçay, Dişkaya, Esenyurt, Gelinkaya, Gülpınar, Gümüşdere, Harami, Karakiraz, Kirazdere, Özlükent, and Yeşilada.
- "Area of regions (including lakes), km²". Regional Statistics Database. Turkish Statistical Institute. 2002. Retrieved 2013-03-05.
- "Population of province/district centers and towns/villages by districts - 2012". Address Based Population Registration System (ABPRS) Database. Turkish Statistical Institute. Retrieved 2013-02-27.
- Turkish Statistical Institute. "Census 2000, Key statistics for urban areas of Turkey" (in Turkish). Archived from the original (XLS) on 2007-09-27. Retrieved 2009-05-01.
- GeoHive. "Statistical information on Turkey's administrative units". Retrieved 2009-05-01.
- Statoids. "Statistical information on districts of Turkey". Retrieved 2009-05-01.
- Falling Rain Genomics, Inc. "Geographical information on Kabadüz, Turkey". Retrieved 2009-05-01.
- District governor's official website (Turkish)
- Road map of Kabadüz and environs
- Detailed road map of Kabadüz district
- Various images of Kabadüz, Ordu
|This article about a Black Sea Region of Turkey location is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|