Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up kabala in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kabala can refer to:
- Kabbalah, system of Jewish mysticism
- Kabala, Sierra Leone, town in Sierra Leone
- Kabala, Estonia, village in Türi Parish, Järva County, Estonia
- Kabala, Mardin a town in Mardin Province of Turkey
- Ka-Bala, 1967 fortune telling board game
- Kavala, city in Greece, formerly sometimes transliterated Kabala
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kabala.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.