|Founded||January 7, 2007|
|Headquarters||Los Angeles, |
Kabillion is a video on demand (VOD) network for children, owned by Splash Entertainment. Launched on January 7, 2007, Kabillion is available both as a free VOD channel currently available on Comcast, Spectrum, Charter Communications, Altice USA, Cox Communications, Verizon Fios, Frontier, Dish Network, and Optimum West digital cable systems across the United States, and as an OTT Network available on Roku, Amazon Fire TV, and Apple TV. The free online broadband site offering streaming video and until the site's relaunch, an online community designed for its key demographic of kids from 6 to 12. David Di Lorenzo, serves as Kabillion's President. Its headquarters are in Los Angeles, California.
The service is divided into two distinct services, Kabillion, which features general audience programming, and Kabillion Girls Rule, which mainly features programming for young girls. The services mainly carry programs from its parent company, Splash Entertainment (formerly a part of MoonScoop Group).
In August 2018, in a partnership with Amazon, Kabillion launched its current online merchandise store.
- "Spectrum | On Demand". www.spectrumondemand.com. Retrieved 2019-02-07.
- "Kabillion". Cox On Demand. Retrieved 2019-02-07.
- Reynolds, Mike. "Kabillion Secures Free On-Demand Berth on Verizon FiOS". Multichannel. Retrieved 2019-02-07.
- "Kabillion Announces Distribution Deal with DISH, Hulu". Animation World Network. Retrieved 2019-02-07.
- Roku. "Roku". Roku. Retrieved 2019-02-07.
- "Amazon.com: Kabillion: Appstore for Android". www.amazon.com. Retrieved 2019-02-07.
- "Kabillion". App Store. Retrieved 2019-02-07.
- "Kabillion Girls Rule". Cox On Demand. Retrieved 2019-02-07.
- "Kabillion". Splash Entertainment. Retrieved 2019-02-05.
- "Kabillion on Amazon". www.amazon.com. 2018-08-01. Retrieved 2019-03-27.