Chak Sher Khan
[Urdu,Sarakki,[Jhangvi dialect|Jhangvi]]Rachnavi and Majhi dialects of Punjabi Language are spoken throughout the Tehsil.
Main castes are Thaheem,Hansla(mahar),Joutah(Mehar), Bhutta, Dall (Mehar), Sahoo, Bhatti, Syed, Balouch, Yousaf Zai(pathan), Lodhi (Pathan), Utra, Rajput, Isra, Seoul, Arian, Ganpal, Malik Khokhar, Gill, Arain,Kamboh Qureshi, Shaikh, Hiraj, Kharal(khan), Siyal, Bandesha, Merali, Pahod, Awan, Rajput, Sukhera, Khichi, Chohan,Sargana, Cheema, Dhudhi and Dawana mohana siyal baati puniyan dadoana umrana kitwana,Jutt Padhy,lodhra
- Daniyal Khan Bhutta.
- Mahr Yousaf Mirali
- Har Gobind Khorana, the joint winner of the Nobel Prize for Medicine (1968) was born here in 1922.
- Syed Fakhar Imam Shah
- Syed Hussain Jahania Gardezi
- [[Advocate Khan Muhammad Ramzan
- Dr. Syed khawar Ali Shah*
- Syed Mukhtar Hussain Shah*
Kharal]], the main political figure of umidgarh union council
- Haji Ghulam Jaffar Sargana Ex-MPA
|This article about a location in Khanewal District, Punjab, Pakistan is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|