From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Kabuntalan, Shariff Kabunsuan)
Map of Maguindanao showing the location of Kabuntalan
|Region||Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao (ARMM)|
|• Mayor||Bai Lannie D. Diocolano|
|• Total||371.08 km2 (143.27 sq mi)|
|Population (2015 census)|
|• Density||47/km2 (120/sq mi)|
|Time zone||PST (UTC+8)|
|Dialing code||+63 (0)64|
|Income class||5th municipal income class|
|Electorate||9,675 voters as of 2016|
The town was part of the province of Shariff Kabunsuan from October 2006 until its nullification by the Supreme Court in July 2008.
Kabuntalan is politically subdivided into 17 barangays.
- Dadtumog (Dadtumeg)
- Lower Taviran
- Upper Taviran
|Population census of Kabuntalan|
|Source: Philippine Statistics Authority|
- "Official City/Municipal 2013 Election Results". Intramuros, Manila, Philippines: Commission on Elections (COMELEC). 1 July 2013. Retrieved 5 September 2013.
- "ARMM - Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao". Census of Population (2015): Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay (Report). PSA. Retrieved 20 June 2016.
- Presidential Decree No. 1010, Chan Robles, retrieved 2012
- "ARMM - Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao". Census of Population and Housing (2010): Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay (Report). NSO. Retrieved 29 June 2016.
- "ARMM - Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao". Census of Population (1995, 2000 and 2007): Total Population by Province, City and Municipality (Report). NSO. Archived from the original on 11 November 2011.
- Philippine Standard Geographic Code
- Philippine Census Information
- Local Governance Performance Management System
||Sultan Kudarat||Pigcawayan, Cotabato / Northern Kabuntalan|
|Cotabato City||Datu Piang|
|Datu Odin Sinsuat||Sultan Sumagka|