|Look up kabyle in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kabyle may refer to:
- Kabyle people, an ethnic group in Algeria
- Kabyle language
- Kabylie, the Kabyle ethnic homeland
- Kabyles du Pacifique, a group of Algerians deported to New Caledonia after an uprising in 1871
- Kabyle (ancient city), an ancient Thracian city in southeastern Bulgaria
- Kabile, Bulgaria, a modern village near the Thracian city
- Kabyle musket
- JS Kabylie, Algerian football team
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kabyle.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.