Jump to navigation Jump to search
Kachin or Kakhyen may refer to:
- Kachin State, in northern Myanmar/Burma
- Kachin peoples, a generalised term for six non-Burman ethno-linguistic groups in Kachin State.
- Kachin people, including the main sub-branch of the Kachin people, for whom the term Jingpo (used in Yunnan, China) and Kachin (used in Myanmar) are considered interchangeable, and the Singpho people, members of the ethnic group living in Yunnan and Arunachal Pradesh, India.
- Jingpho language, or Kachin language
- A 'relaxed' variant of Lethwei martial arts
- Kachin-Luic languages or Jinghpaw languages
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kachin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.