Kaczmarek (Polish pronunciation: [kat͡ʂˈmarɛk]; archaic feminine: Kaczmarkowa, plural Kaczmarkowie) is the 18th most common surname in Poland (62,399 people in 2009) and the second most popular in Greater Poland (24,185) and Lubusz Land (3,121). The name is a diminutive from the Old Polish version of the word karczmarz,  meaning "innkeeper".
- Adam Kaczmarek, Polish sport shooter
- Bogusław Kaczmarek, Polish football coach
- Jan A. P. Kaczmarek, Polish composer
- Jan Kaczmarek (actor) (b. 6 June 1945, d. 14 November 2007), Polish singer and songwriter
- Jane Kaczmarek, American actress
- Jerzy Kaczmarek, Polish fencer
- Natalia Kaczmarek, Polish athlete
- Paweł Kaczmarek (footballer) (born 1985), Polish footballer
- Paweł Kaczmarek (canoeist) (born 1995), Polish sprint kayaker
- Szczęsny Kaczmarek, president of Poznań
- Zbigniew Kaczmarek, Polish footballer
- Zbigniew Kaczmarek, Polish weightlifter
- Pete Kaczmarek (portrayed by Jerry O'Connell) in The Defenders
- Clay Kaczmarek, also known as "Subject 16", in the Assassin's Creed franchise
- Ministry of Interior (Poland). Statystyka najpopularniejszych nazwisk występujących w Polsce in 2009 Archived 28 September 2013 at the Wayback Machine. (The most popular surnames in Poland in 2009). Retrieved 19 August 2013.
- pl:s:Słownik etymologiczny języka polskiego/karczma
- Hanks, Patrick; Coates, Richard; McClure, Peter (2016-11-17). The Oxford Dictionary of Family Names in Britain and Ireland. Oxford University Press. p. 1431. ISBN 9780192527479.
|surname Kaczmarek. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.This page lists people with the|