Kaczmarek (Polish pronunciation: [kat͡ʂˈmarɛk]; archaic feminine: Kaczmarkowa, plural Kaczmarkowie) is the 18th most common surname in Poland (62,399 people in 2009) and the second most popular in Greater Poland (24,185) and Lubusz Land (3,121). The name comes from the Old Polish word for professional innkeeper.
- Adam Kaczmarek, Polish sport shooter
- Bogusław Kaczmarek, Polish football coach
- Jan A. P. Kaczmarek, Polish composer
- Jan Kaczmarek (b. 6 June 1945, d. 14 November 2007), Polish singer and songwriter
- Jane Kaczmarek, American actress
- Jerzy Kaczmarek, Polish fencer
- Szczęsny Kaczmarek, president of Poznań
- Zbigniew Kaczmarek, Polish footballer
- Zbigniew Kaczmarek, Polish weightlifter
- Pete Kaczmarek (portrayed by Jerry O'Connell) in The Defenders
- Łukasz Kaczmarek in "DSJ24"
- Clay Kaczmarek, also known as "Subject 16", in the Assassin's Creed franchise
- Ministry of Interior (Poland). Statystyka najpopularniejszych nazwisk występujących w Polsce in 2009 (The most popular surnames in Poland in 2009). Retrieved 19 August 2013.
- Hanks, Patrick; Coates, Richard; McClure, Peter (2016-11-17). The Oxford Dictionary of Family Names in Britain and Ireland. Oxford University Press. p. 1431. ISBN 9780192527479.
|This page lists people with the surname Kaczmarek. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|