Jump to navigation Jump to search
Kadamba is a Sanskrit word meaning dove and may refer to:
- Kadamba dynasty (345–525 CE)
- Kadambas of Hangal (980-1031 CE); include the minor kingdoms of Bankapur, Bayalnad, Nagarkhanda and Uchchangi
- Kadambas of Goa (10th to the 14th century CE)
- Kadambas of Halasi (founded by Mayurasharma in about 4th century AD)
- Kadamba alphabet
- Kadamba architecture
- Kadamba tree
- Kadamba Transport Corporation, a state owned transport company (Goa)
- INS Kadamba, a new base of the Indian Navy
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kadamba.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.