From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kadar may refer to:
- Kadar Brock (b. 1980), American contemporary abstract artist
- Kadar Khan, an alternate spelling of Kader Khan (b. 1935/1936), an Indian actor
- Danny Kadar (b. 1969), American producer, engineer, and mixer
- Gyula Kadar, several people
- M. A. Kadar (b. 1942), Indian politician
- Matthias Kadar (b. 1977), Dutch painter
- Kadar, Russia, a rural locality near Karamakhi in the Republic of Dagestan, Russia
- Kādar, alternative spelling of Kodur-e Bala, a village in Kerman Province, Iran
- Kadar language, a Dravidian language of Kerala and Tamil Nadu
- Kadar, one of the scheduled tribes of India
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kadar.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.