Jump to navigation Jump to search
Kadavu may refer to:
- Kadavu Island, the fourth largest island in Fiji
- Kadavu Group, an archipelago in Fiji including Kadavu Island
- Kadavu Province, a province of Fiji including Kadavu Group
- Kadavu Airport or Vunisea Airport, an airport on Kadavu Island
- Kadavu (film) (English: The Ferry), a 1991 Indian Malayalam film
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kadavu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.