|No. 0 – New York Knicks|
|Born||January 15, 1993|
Wilmington, North Carolina
|Listed height||6 ft 3 in (1.91 m)|
|Listed weight||215 lb (98 kg)|
|High school||New Hanover|
(Wilmington, North Carolina)
|NBA draft||2017 / Round: 2 / Pick: 53rd overall|
|Selected by the Boston Celtics|
|2017–2018||→Maine Red Claws|
|2019–present||New York Knicks|
|Career highlights and awards|
Kadeem Frank Allen (born January 15, 1993) is an American professional basketball player for the New York Knicks of the National Basketball Association (NBA), on a two-way contract with the Westchester Knicks of the NBA G League. He was selected with the 53rd pick of the 2017 NBA draft by the Boston Celtics.
Allen was Junior College player of the year in 2014. He competed in college for the Arizona Wildcats for his final two years. He averaged 9.8 points and 4.0 rebounds per game in his senior campaign. As a senior he was named second-team All-Pac-12 and to the All-Defensive team.
Boston Celtics (2017–2018)
Allen was drafted by the Celtics in the 2017 NBA draft and signed the franchise's first two-way contract. Under the terms of the deal, he will split time between the Celtics and their G League affiliate, the Maine Red Claws.
On February 2, 2018, Allen and teammate Jabari Bird were named to the Midseason All-NBA G League East Team after averaging 18.0 points, 5.9 rebounds, 5.0 assists, and 2.6 steals per game. per game.
On July 15, 2018, Allen was waived by the Celtics.
Westchester Knicks/New York Knicks (2018–present)
Allen was signed by the New York Knicks on July 25, 2018. He was waived by the Knicks on October 13, 2018, but signed with their G League affiliate the Westchester Knicks for training camp. On January 14, 2019, Allen signed with the Knicks on a two-way contract.
|GP||Games played||GS||Games started||MPG||Minutes per game|
|FG%||Field goal percentage||3P%||3-point field goal percentage||FT%||Free throw percentage|
|RPG||Rebounds per game||APG||Assists per game||SPG||Steals per game|
|BPG||Blocks per game||PPG||Points per game||Bold||Career high|
NBA G League
- "New Hanover grad invited to Hornets' workout". WALB. June 6, 2017. Retrieved June 22, 2017.
- "2016-17 Pac-12 Men's Basketball All-Conference Honors". Pac-12 Conference. Retrieved June 23, 2017.
- Forsberg, Chris (June 22, 2017). "Duke's Jayson Tatum selected No. 3 overall by Celtics". ESPN.com. Retrieved April 28, 2018.
- "Boston Celtics Sign Kadeem Allen". Boston Celtics. July 19, 2017. Retrieved July 20, 2017.
- "Kadeem Allen Named NBA G League Player of the Week". National Basketball Association. January 29, 2018. Retrieved January 30, 2018.
- "Allen, Bird Named to Midseason All-NBA G League Team". National Basketball Association. February 2, 2018. Retrieved February 3, 2018.
- "We have waived guard Kadeem Allen". Boston Celtics on Twitter. July 15, 2018. Retrieved July 15, 2018.
- Cassoli, Greg (July 25, 2018). "Former Boston Celtics' guard Kadeem Allen agrees to deal with New York Knicks". Celtics Wire. Retrieved September 6, 2018.
- "The Knicks announced today that the team has waived three players". twitter.com. October 13, 2018. Retrieved October 13, 2018.
- "Westchester Knicks Announce 2018-19 Training Camp Roster". NBA.com. October 23, 2018. Retrieved October 23, 2018.
- "New York Knicks Sign Kadeem Allen to Two-Way Contract". NBA.com. January 14, 2019. Retrieved January 15, 2019.