|No. 82 – New York Giants|
|Born:||April 24, 1997|
|Height:||6 ft 5 in (1.96 m)|
|Weight:||255 lb (116 kg)|
|NFL Draft:||2019 / Round: 6 / Pick: 176|
|Career highlights and awards|
|Career NFL statistics|
After redshirting his first year at Stanford in 2016, Smith played had 23 receptions for 414 yards and five touchdowns in 2017. In 2018, he was a finalist for the John Mackey Award. On January 1, 2019, Smith announced that he would forgo his senior season and declare for the 2019 NFL Draft.
San Francisco 49ers
New York Giants
- Bama, FSU look at 2016 TE Kaden Smith
- Analyzing Alabama's top tight end targets after Kaden Smith committed to Stanford
- Stanford’s Kaden Smith will enter Alamo Bowl on a roll
- Kaden Smith already fits in the pantheon of great Stanford tight ends
- Cardinal corner: A national finalist, a scholar, Senior Night
- "Stanford's Kaden Smith headed to the NFL". San Francisco Chronicle. January 1, 2019. Retrieved February 5, 2019.
- Fann, Joe (April 27, 2019). "49ers Select TE Kaden Smith with No. 176 pick in 2019 NFL Draft". 49ers.com.
- Holloway, Patrick (September 14, 2019). "49ers Select TE Kaden Smith with No. 176 pick in 2019 NFL Draft". ninernation.com. Retrieved September 14, 2019.
- "49ers Promote RB Jeff Wilson; Waive TE Kaden Smith". 49ers.com. September 14, 2019.
- Williams, Charean (September 16, 2019). "Giants waive Paul Perkins after claiming Kaden Smith". Pro Football Talk. NBC Sports. Retrieved September 16, 2019.
|This biographical article relating to an American football tight end is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|