From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Kadi, Gujarat)
This article is about the city in India. For other uses, see Kadi.
|This article relies largely or entirely upon a single source. (August 2012)|
|Elevation||56 m (184 ft)|
|• Official||Gujarati, Hindi|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
- Geographic Location :  .
- Weather : Normal
- Total Numbers of Villages : 120
- Population : Total - 260934, Men - 135723, Women - 125211
- Literacy : Average - 65.8%, Men - 78.55%, Women - 52.02%
- Crops : Sorghum, Cotton, Wheat, Rayado, Cumin seed etc.
- Domestic Animals : Cows, buffaloes, camels, donkeys, goats etc.
- Minerals : Oil & Natural Gas
- Railway : 15 K.M.
- Roads : State Highways, Panchayat Roads etc.
- Industries : Cotton processing, Cotton seed processing, Cotton oil Refineries, Ceramic industry and many more.
- Tourist Points : Pond, Meladi mata temple, Malhavrav Fort, Umiya mata temple, Narmada Canal diversion, Municipal Garden, Malji Bhagat ni Vav, Oghadnath Mahadev temple, thol Lake is there which is just 22 km away from kadi, known as a bird sanctuary. Many out of countries birds used to come in winter at thol lake
- Schools : Serve Vidhyalay Highschool, Adarsh Vidhyalay