Kaffeine title screen on Kubuntu
|Stable release||2.0.18 (May 15, 2019) [±]|
|Preview release||— [±]|
|Written in||C++ (Qt)|
Kaffeine is a media player for Unix-like operating systems by KDE. By default it uses libVLC media framework but also supports GStreamer. It also supports the use of MPlayer project's binary codecs for proprietary formats. Kaffeine developers have also produced a Mozilla plugin to start the player for streaming content over the web.
- Chehab, Mauro Carvalho (15 May 2019). "Kaffeine 2.0.18 released". kde-announce-apps (Mailing list). Retrieved 15 May 2019.
- "Kaffeine's KDE QuickGit page".
- Nag, Aditya (22 March 2005). "Open-Source Equivalents to Windows Programs: Choices, Choices, Choices..." CoolTechZone. Retrieved 25 November 2010.
- "Kaffeine - Community Help Wiki".
- "Kaffeine - KDE UserBase Wiki".
|This free and open-source software article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This KDE-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This multimedia software-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|