(Redirected from Kaffir (disambiguation))
|Look up kaffir, Kaffir, or kafir in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kaffir and similar may refer to:
- Kafir, an Islamic term referring to those who reject Islam
- Sunbeam Kaffir, an engine built by the Sunbeam car company
- Kefir or Kephir, a fermented milk drink from the Caucasus region
- African wildcat, formerly known as the Kaffir cat
- Kaffir (racial term): what the Boers used to call the black Africans
- Fanagalo, a Zulu-based pidgin language once referred to as Kitchen Kaffir.
- Kaffraria or British Kaffraria, a former designation for King William's Town and East London, South Africa.
- Kaffirs - used on the London Stock Exchange to refer to South African mining shares
- Kafiristan, the historic name for the Nuristan Province in Afghanistan
- The Nuristani people descendants of the Hindukush Kafir people
- The Nuristani languages once called Kafiiri or Kafiristani
- Kafir harp
- Kaffir lime, a variety of lime fruit native to Indonesia also known as a makrut lime.
- Kaffir lily (disambiguation), one of two flowers found in southern Africa:
- Kaffir or Kaffir corn, another name for the grain Sorghum.
- Kaffir boom (Erythrina lysistemon), a species of tree in the Fabaceae family.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kaffir.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.