From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Kafka in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Franz Kafka (1883–1924) was a German-language writer from Prague.
Kafka may also refer to:
- Kafka (surname)
- Kafka (film), a 1991 film by Steven Soderbergh
- 3412 Kafka, an asteroid
- Apache Kafka, an open source message broker project developed by the Apache Software Foundation
- Kavka, a surname
- Ponygon and Kafk Sunbeam, characters in Zatch Bell!
- Margit Kaffka (1880–1918), Hungarian writer
- Character in Amphetamine (film) (2010)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kafka.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.