|Semenu Kafui Bekui|
|District Chief Executive
South Dayi District
|President||John Atta Mills|
|Preceded by||Woyiram Boakye-Danquah|
|Political party||National Democratic Congress|
Kafui Bekui worked as a fish scientist with the Ministry of Food and Agriculture in Ghana before going into politics. He was based at the Volta Regional Agricultural Development Programme (VORADEP) at Ho. He was nominated for the position of District Chief Executive by President John Atta Mills after his initial nominee, Mrs Perpetual Grace Annan, was rejected by the South Dayi District Assembly. He was given his Instrument of Appointment formally at Ho in July 2009 by the regional minister, Joseph Amenowode.
- "Minister defends dismissals of staff". MyJoyOnline. 2009-06-20. Retrieved 2010-06-23.
- "Report of the 7th session of the Committee for Inland Fisheries of Africa - ... Rapport de la 7ème session du comité des pêches continentales pour l'Afrique - ... APPENDIX A". Food and Agriculture Organization. Retrieved 2010-06-23.
- "President nominates new DCE for South Dayi". Ghana News Agency. 2009-06-12. Retrieved 2010-06-23.
- "South-Dayi NDC support Bekui for DCE". Ghana Home Page. 2009-06-16. Retrieved 2010-06-23.
- "No unilateral decision by MDCEs to spend assembly monies". Ghana Home Page. 2009-07-10. Retrieved 2010-06-23.
|This article about a Ghanaian politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|District Chief Executive South Dayi District